***NOW OPEN FOR THE 2019 Q1 SESSION***
The CPO to CEO Work Sessions: The simple art of moving on from procrastination in order to show up and grow your business. And yes, you’re right. CPO stands for Chief Procrastination Officer.
I’m known for being a systems & processes queen. I’m also known for being a master procrastinator. So I know what it’s like to have #alloftheideas and then 6 months later, to have nothing to show for it. Been there. Done that. Totally Over it.
Does this sound like you?
- SO many amazing business ideas.
- Have started all the things and finished none of the things.
- Go through ebbs and flows of massive productivity and massive procrastination or just simply being unmotivated.
- Can only seem to find the time to work on your client’s business projects.
- Always busy and yet never really moving forward in business.
Simple. Functional. Beautiful. Real.
I’ve turned more than one client’s business right side up after years of struggling. It’s my passion to use real, simple, and even beautiful implementation strategies that aren’t high maintenance, and are instead powerfully functional, to turn my ideal client’s everyday reality into a beautiful and tangible work of productive art. A business that runs seamlessly, freeing up time for them to grow their business or even just have time to do more of the things they love outside of work.
Showing up and getting done what you’ve committed to doesn’t need to be complicated or all consuming. It can be as easy as showing up, once a week, to do the work. That’s it. Simple. Functional. A busy day does not equal a productive day. It’s time to take your time back, folks. Commit. Show up.
The CPO to CEO Work Sessions
If you are tired of busy-ness ruling your business, then show up with myself and up to 9 other like minded, committed and driven individuals, once a week, to draw a line in the sand and say NO MORE to putting business operational and growth projects off until tomorrow.
I’m serious. SO many entrepreneurs are just like you. Smart, talented, and entrepreneurial. But they can’t seem to get it together to show up for themselves. This means that many of these smart, talented and otherwise driven individuals will never reach their full potential. GULP. This is a serious wake up call for all of us.
I challenge you to set aside 2 hours each week to ignore your client tasks, to ignore your other obligations, and to show up for yourself and your business. Give yourself no other option but to succeed. It’s scary, yes. It’s also effective.
How It Works:
The January 2019 CEO Sessions is a bigger and better version than the first go round, because it incorporates feedback from my Fall 2018 cohort!
- This is a short term, focused, 12 Week Program (3 months), and is $900 total, with a monthly payment of $300.
- Each participant will attend a Private Onboarding Call between January 3-7, where you and I will sit down to plan out your Q1 in terms of strategy and priorities.
- The 2 Hour Silent Working Sessions where you will actually sit down with the group to work on your business development projects, will run on Tuesdays, from January 8 – March 26, 2019, from 10:30-12:30 EST.
- Private 45 Minute Monthly Coaching Sessions booked at a time that works for you each month! We can use these to check in on your work, adjust the plan, and chat about the work you’ve been diving into to get feedback.
- Twice Monthly Social Evening Sessions (invites will be will be sent out in January once we are up and running!) will create a space to get to know one another outside of work! These sessions will be great for sharing progress and wins, and will help us create a community of other location independent or freelance professionals: Coaches, Consultants, Service Providers. The common thread is that we all need dedicated time and space to grow our businesses. And the other common thread is that having access to a community helps combat the isolation that can sometimes accompany working online.
- Group Slack Channel for participants, which is great for relationship building and support in between calls.
Each week, you will tackle 1-2 projects that will help you grow YOUR Business and not just your client’s businesses! The focus is on productivity so members must be willing to show up and get work done in a professional atmosphere.
These projects could be things like….
- Creating systems and processes for lead generation
- Creating systems and processes for prospect engagement
- Creating systems and processes for client onboarding
- Designing and developing group programs
- Writing that welcome sequence you’ve been avoiding for months
- Getting a lead magnet designed and hooked-up
- Anything else that helps you get more clients, save more time, and make more money in your business
In short, the CEO Sessions will make sure that you have a weekly 2 hour CEO Session put aside on the calendar. It will enforce a quiet co-working environment so that you can focus on the work that needs to get done to grow your business.
It will provide a venue for questions and feedback on your projects. And it will provide a professional environment to focus, build relationships, and receive support and guidance from someone who’s been there!
- Financial commitment and professional accountability.
- Your excuses for not working on your business growth projects will be no more.
- You will have committed time each week to work ON your business instead of IN your business.
- You will start seeing the results of your hard work, because you will actually be showing up to get it done.
- Simplified and clear view of business opportunities and tasks
- Actionable revenue opportunities identified
Why You Should Work With Madelaine
I see potential and opportunity everywhere. In you, in me, in everyone around us. The issue many entrepreneurs and spirited individuals run into is a lack of clear vision and path forward. It’s my mission in life to help people get clear on where they are going, and more importantly, why they are going there. The CEO Sessions were developed out of years of experience working with entrepreneurial minded folks, who just can’t seem to move forward. It’s not because of a lack of talent, that’s for sure!
I have a Bachelors degree in Geography and Environmental Studies, as well as a Masters Degree in Environmental Security & Peace and Conflict Studies. I have a project management background from my former corporate & consulting life, and am the Co-founder of Create Your Laptop Life. Before I co-founded CYLL, I worked with high end executive leadership coaches as an integral member of their operations team, on a freelance basis.
I am living a location independent lifestyle, with my partner Jarrett and our two corgis. Our home base is in Dartmouth Nova Scotia, but you can often find us exploring the Maritime region, the east coast of the United States, the West Coast of Canada, and beyond. I take pleasure in simplifying both life and business. I’m driven to keep things simple, as much as possible, and this impacts the ways in which I build both my business and my life. I’d love to help you do the same.
***NOW OPEN FOR THE 2019 Q1 SESSION***
JOIN US FOR THE FIRST 2019 CEO SESSION PROGRAM!
- The Program is 12 Weeks (3 months) and is $900 total, with a monthly payment of $300.
- Onboarding calls will be booked between January 3-7
- Silent Working Sessions will Run from January 8 – March 26, 2019, with a focus on goals and priorities for the first quarter of the new year!
- Your private Monthly Coaching & Consulting Calls will be booked at a time that works for you each month!
- Our twice monthly Social Evening Session invites will be will be sent out in January once we are up and running!
To join us for a productive Q1 of 2019, and to commit to yourself, your business, and your counterparts in the Q1 CEO Sessions, fill out the form below and you will receive an onboarding email with your invoice and next steps!