If you are looking to have someone in your corner to help you strategize, organize, and create systems and processes to help you make your business vision come to life, then we should talk!
As your Project Consultant, I act as both your strategist and your project manager, and also dive in on some of the detail work to really help you move forward.
STEP 1: INITIAL STRATEGY SESSION
All of my new clients start out with an initial Strategy Session. This session is used to map out goals, projects and priorities for the next three months.
How it Works
- Initial 2 Hour Strategy Session
Although each client I work with has a unique business, a unique lifestyle, and unique needs, some of the topics that frequently come up are:
- Big Picture Business Strategy
- Identifying Strengths & Weaknesses
- Opportunity Identification
- Value Ladder Ideation
- New Offer Development
- Packages and Pricing
- Budgeting & Financials
- Group Program Development
- Work Habits
- Work-life Balance
- Staying Accountable
- Setting Priorities
- Running Effective Sales Calls
- Time Management
- Client Onboarding
- Lead Engagement
- Systems, Processes and Automatons
Your deliverable is a PDF slide deck with your all of the session details mapped out in writing. Turnaround time for your deliverable is 7 days from the time of our call.
STEP 2: PROJECT CONSULTING
After the initial session, for those client’s who wish to work together on implementing the plan we designed together, I require a three month commitment so that we can really dig in together and make progress.
How it Works
- Bi-Weekly 1 Hour Calls to Discuss Strategy, Review Project Elements and Determine Next Steps.
- Unlimited Slack Support in Between Calls.
- 1 Hour Per Week of Project Management or Project Implementation Work. Additional PM hours available at $50USD/Hour.
- 3 Month Commitment to You and Your Business Goals.
- $575USD/Month Retainer
BONUS: GROUP CO-WORKING, SOCIAL HOUR, SLACK CHANNEL
I invite all of my Project Consulting Clients to join in with my CEO Sessions Group for weekly work sessions, community and relationship building, and a twice monthly social hour just for fun.
Each week on Tuesdays from 10:30-12:30 EST, we get together for two hours to have a Silent Work Session on Zoom. This is dedicated time for you to move forward on your projects, while also building relationships and creating community with a group of other motivated entrepreneurs.
As a Project Consulting Client, you can access these group working sessions, completely complementary.
- 2 Hour Silent Working Session each Tuesday, from 10:30-12:30EST, to work on your Business Development Projects.
- Group Slack Channel for community building, networking and building relationships.*
- Twice monthly Evening Social Sessions with the group, to get to know one another and experience some camaraderie from other motivated entrepreneurs who also work from home.
*The idea behind the Slack Channel and the Social Sessions are to combat some of the social isolation we sometimes feel as entrepreneurs. Read a testimonial from a CEO Session participant HERE.
I have limited capacity for project consulting clients, so if you are keen to jump in and hit the ground running, now is the time to take action.
To learn more about this arrangement and determine if it’s the right fit for you and your business, contact me below to setup a complimentary 30 minute consultation!