Does This Sound Like You?
- You have SO many amazing business ideas.
- You have started all the things and finished none of the things.
- You go through ebbs and flows of massive productivity and massive procrastination
- You can only seem to find the time to work on your client’s business projects.
- You are always busy and yet never really moving forward in business.
Simple. Functional. Beautiful. Real.
I’ve turned more than one client’s business right side up after years of struggling. It’s my passion to use real, simple, and even beautiful implementation strategies that aren’t high maintenance, and are instead powerfully functional, to turn my ideal client’s everyday reality into a beautiful and tangible work of productive art. A business that runs seamlessly, freeing up time for them to grow their business or even just have time to do more of the things they love outside of work.
Showing up and getting done what you’ve committed to doesn’t need to be complicated or all consuming. It can be as easy as showing up, once a week, to do the work. That’s it. Simple. Functional.
If you are tired of busy-ness ruling your business, and you need to find consistent time to dedicate to building or growing your business, then show up with myself and a crew of like minded, committed and driven individuals, once a week to focus on doing just that.
I challenge you to set aside 2 hours each week to ignore your client tasks, to ignore your other obligations, and to show up for yourself and your business. Give yourself no other option but to succeed. It’s scary, yes. It’s also effective.
- Join anytime!
- 3 month commitment
- Private Onboarding Call. This initial 45 Minute Session is where you and I will sit down to plan out your next 3 months in terms of strategy and priorities.
- 2 Hour Silent Working Sessions, running weekly on Tuesdays from 10:30-12:30 EST. During these sessions you will actually sit down with the group via Zoom video conferencing to work on your business development projects.
- Private 45 Minute Monthly Coaching Sessions. These are mini coaching & consulting sessions booked at a time that works for you each month! We can use these to check in on your work, adjust the plan, and chat about the work you’ve been diving into to get feedback.
- Twice Monthly Social Evening Sessions. These sessions will be great for sharing progress and wins, and will help us create a community of other professionals: Coaches, Consultants, Service Providers.*
- Group Slack Channel for participants, which is great for relationship building and getting peer support in between calls.*
* The first reason for these is that all self employed individuals need dedicated time and space to grow our businesses.
* The second reason is that having access to a community helps us combat the isolation that can sometimes accompany working online.
In short, this arrangement will make sure that you have a weekly 2 hour Co-Working Session put aside on the calendar. It will enforce a quiet co-working environment so that you can focus on the work that needs to get done to grow your business.
Each week you will work on 1-2 projects to move your business forward. These projects could be things like….
- Creating systems and processes for lead generation
- Creating systems and processes for prospect engagement
- Creating systems and processes for client onboarding
- Designing and developing group programs
- Website improvements
- Writing that welcome sequence you’ve been avoiding for months
- Getting a lead magnet designed and hooked-up
- Anything else that helps you get more clients, save more time, and make more money in your business
- You are making a financial commitment to show up for your business.
- You are more likely to hold yourself accountable to getting the work done.
- You will be focusing more on working ON your business instead of IN your business.
- You will start seeing the results of your hard work, because you will actually be showing up to get it done.
- You will have a simplified and clear view of business opportunities and tasks that you should be focusing on.
- You will have someone in your corner to ask questions and receive feedback from.
Why You Should Work With Madelaine
I see potential and opportunity everywhere. In you, in me, in everyone around us. The issue many entrepreneurs and spirited individuals run into is a lack of clear vision and path forward. It’s my mission in life to help people get clear on where they are going, and more importantly, why they are going there. The Co-Working Sessions were developed out of years of experience working with entrepreneurial minded folks, who just can’t seem to move forward. It’s not because of a lack of talent, that’s for sure!
I have a Bachelors degree in Geography and Environmental Studies, as well as a Masters Degree in Environmental Security & Peace and Conflict Studies. I have a project management background from my former corporate & consulting life, and am the Co-founder of Create Your Laptop Life (CYLL). Before I co-founded CYLL, I worked with high end executive leadership coaches as an integral member of their operations team, on a freelance basis.
I am living a location independent lifestyle, with my partner Jarrett and our two corgis. Our home base is in Dartmouth Nova Scotia, but you can often find us exploring the Maritime region, the east coast of the United States, the West Coast of Canada, and beyond. I take pleasure in simplifying both life and business. I’m driven to keep things simple, as much as possible, and this impacts the ways in which I build both my business and my life. I’d love to help you do the same.
Book a call with me to chat about your business!